Elite Flag Football (JOIN TEAM) Player Signup
Please be sure to enter the coach’s name for whose team you are joining.
- The Elite (COMPETITIVE) Flag Football League is intended to allow experienced youth flag football teams, to play against other experienced teams that should create a higher level of competition.
- The purpose of the Elite Division is to take the next step from the recreational level.
- 6 week season plus playoffs (must qualify)
- Teams can register as a team and close or limit their rosters if they desire. You must have 7 players at the start of each game or you will forfeit the game.
- IF YOU REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT A COACH REQUEST, WE WILL MAKE TEAMS AND EXPECT A PARENT(S) TO COACH.
- ALL COACHES ARE PARENT VOLUNTEERS.
- Teams will provide their own jerseys. (All players must have a matching jersey with numbers on front and back.)
- Teams MUST get all players ages verified through an independent company called National Sports ID. There is an additional fee for this Digital ID Card paid to National Sports ID. This digital ID card is valid for 1 year from purchase.
- All players will be “checked in” each game day, approximately a half hour before game time. Only registered and verified players, that have a digital ID card, will be allowed to play in games.
- Roster limits are minimum 7 and maximum 14.
FOR MORE INFO CALL